wallpaper diamonds

Saturday 29 October 2011

more nails-x


 so i know i have been doing allot of nail painting posts at the moment but i just have to do this one as well !!
my sister and her friend were round at our house a couple of days ago so i decided i would do a spa type thing for them and paint their nails! here is what i did...



here i took my inspiration from my sisters blue nose friend toy- its a mouse





on my sisters nails i attempted to do hello kittys instead of using the usual clear basecoat i used sparkle to make it girlier!




sorry if you don't like nail painting but the fest is almost over- here is my last set - i did koalas on my friends nails i hope you liked looking at all the designs- if you like them and want to know how to recreate them leave a comment and i will happily do a tutorial!!
Ellie xxx

1 comment:

  1. those nails are so cute! i love the koalas!!! :) i think those hands with the koala nail's painted on them are so... elegant! hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete